Thursday, January 19, 2012

In Love Alone

What do you do when the person you are in love with doesn’t seem to be in love with you?

Do you just give up and throw it all away? Do you stick around hoping they come around one day?

Lack of communication causes things left unsaid. Saying too much causes tears to be shed.

Pain is inevitable in a situation such as this. I always thought love was supposed to be bliss.

Unhappiness lingers and smiles begin to fade. During these times I look to you for aid.

Priorities do not seem to be where they should. I continually try to fix things; I just wish that you would.

I always want to keep a smile on your face. I wonder now if I am invading your space.

Love isn’t complicated, people are complex. You are a mystery whom I find perplex.

When we talk to each other it doesn’t feel the same. What once was a fire has burned down to a flame.

It seems you would rather talk to others than me. The funny thing is you’re the only one I see.

I see you with my heart and I see you with my soul. I see you as the person whose heart I once stole.

Once a relationship is tainted it’s hard to get it back. It takes a lot of effort to get things on track.

My tears seem to fall more than they have too. It pains me to think about being without you.

At times I feel confused and at times I feel alone. Others offer their time, but I don’t want them in my zone.

Maybe I should care less, but maybe you should care more. Maybe I’m not exactly what you’re looking for.

My mind is filled with questions that seem to have no answer. Our relationship is sick, as if infected with cancer.

We have several options in our current situation. Bring us back to life or sentence us to damnation.

Do we continue as we are in this state of sorrow? Do we keep planning on dealing with the issue tomorrow?

A resolution eventually has to come about. I need to know if you are living in doubt.

Your happiness is always my precedence. I have no problem with showing benevolence.

If my happiness is not your main concern you should rid yourself of this burden, even though it will burn.

4 comments:

  1. "Lack of communication causes things left unsaid. Saying too much causes tears to be shed."

    been there before. i can relate to those line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep, real deep... love it

    ReplyDelete