Monday, January 23, 2012

Painless Expression

I'm intrigued by your intellect and taken by your smile

You shine bright as treasure and you're as deep as the sea

I appreciate your honesty and admire your style

My mind often imagines what you may think of me

Your mysterious demeanor will have me guessing for a while


The chemistry between us seems to come and then go

Our friendship has developed beautifully thus far

I hold on to you with faith our relationship will grow

I'm reluctant to confess in case you find this bizarre

I'm willing to tell you everything I think you should know


I remember the time I put a smile on your face

I could feel your happiness through the phone

From then our friendship quickened in pace

The outcome between us is still unknown

It is for us to decide the next step that takes place


Your amazing thoughts set you apart from the rest

You've captured my attention by sharing your views

The connection between us has not yet failed a test

This bond we have made is one I intend to never lose

My admiration for you is painlessly expressed

1 comment: