Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Twisted

My mind is sick and twisted
Hard to distinguish fact from fiction

Always acting on impulses rather than analysis
Think I exposed myself, now my heart is in paralysis

Constantly making decisions based upon false intuition
But founded on emotions, fucking up my intention

My heart is either on my sleeve or locked away in a chamber
I think it's guarded by my residing anger

I realize I should let the past remain dead
But how? When it lives inside of my head

Recent epiphany, that darkness has been a friend to me
Still, the complexity remains my enemy

Misunderstood, but maybe it's not for the world to see
It makes sense to me, I imagine that's how it's supposed to be

Seeming truths, which are distorted by dreams
Knowing my reality is crazier than it seems

It's been contained but hasn't been addressed
Deep inside it's left me burdened and distressed

Controlled by masochism, the pain is a familiar place
The love that pretends to keep you then vanishes without a trace

Lingering thoughts of a world that doesn't exist
Compulsory dialogue of a moment that was missed

A sick and twisted mind derived from situations
Too much animosity, too many sad occasions

Destructive decisions inflicted eternal consequences
Misplaced aggressive behavior due to lack of logical inferences

You'd never fathom my reasons or rationality
Lethal injections of my sick and twisted mentality


No comments:

Post a Comment