Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm Fake

I have to be honest, even if you don’t like what is said

I am not who I said I am, I am a pretender instead

I put on a fake smile, I act like I care when I do not

I hate being responsible and it excites me that I’ve been shot

I walk with such confidence, but I feel insecure at times

I make an honest living now, but I miss committing crimes

The person I pretend to be misses the real me

The real me is dormant right now, but she is trying to break free

I sit at home so often reminiscing of the old days

I have tamed myself for now, but I still have my old ways

My old ways brought me to a place that has had me stuck for a while

The old days made me who I am but made it hard for me to smile

I’m fake now because I was too real before

Too raw, too cut throat, and I was too hardcore

My mentality was unstable my actions were treacherous

My attitude was rude my behavior was lecherous

You can say I changed my ways, but that’s not really the case

Truth is I’m two people that share the same face

I have led you all on, because I am a manipulator

You all fell for my antics like I’m some sort of facilitator

I’m too smart for my own good, the streets taught me so well

School doesn’t really interest me; I’d rather be out raising hell

You all have been deceived; I do not regret it at all

You should have known the old me was in it for the long haul

1 comment:

  1. You make sense dear..loving your Blog Already..Now following you..

    www.didis-view.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete