Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I, You, We

I see the tears falling down and I am feeling helpless right now

I want to make everything better I want to change things somehow

I often make decisions with no regard of how they will affect another

I now see you suffering because of me, but I am supposed to be your mother

I will spend every breath I take working to make your future more pleasant

I know that may not mean too much to you being you are unhappy during the present

You inspire me to be a better person and to change my foolish ways

You make me feel important and bring sunshine to my rainy days

You are so strong and so unique I admire that about you

You remind me of myself by the way you act and certain things you do

You should never of had to experience some of the things you have been through

You have always been understanding and to me you remain true

We will make it through these hard times I give you my word

We continue to look toward a brighter day although our vision is blurred

We will never be alone because together we are a team

We often feel like as if we could wake up and it all be a dream

We will continue to pray and forever stick together

We shall over come this inclement weather


Written for my daughter

I love you Kyla <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment