Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Troubled

Stress level is so high I feel I might relapse

Before I find inner peace how much time must elapse?

I can no longer distinguish between anxiety and anger

Before I trust myself I may confide in a stranger

I want to get a drink, but one will turn into two

I cannot handle this feeling so I don't know what else to do

My soul weeps and my heart cries tears as big as the ocean

My life has changed and somehow I feel as if I am one big emotion

My troubled mind produces thoughts a sane person could not comprehend

I dare not speak of what I think, I find it easier to just pretend

Pretend like everything will be fine

I am constantly asking for a sign

I need confirmation that I will make it through the rain

I need relief from all of this heartache and pain

I do not remember what it feels like to laugh

Can somebody please tell a joke on my behalf?

No comments:

Post a Comment